THE SMART LASER HAIR REMOVAL SYSTEM
HairLASE is the latest innovation to join the exclusive LUX Series range of treatment technologies at INCAUS.
This system is engineered for skin specialists and clinicians of all skill levels seeking straight-forward, results-driven professional laser hair removal services to drive home better outcomes and higher profits in the treatment room.
Engineered for outstanding laser hair removal:
- Leading diode laser technology
- Ergonomic, easy to use treatment handpiece
- Up to 10hz sweeping pulse repetition rates for ultra-fast hair removal treatments
The smart Laser Hair Removal System
HairLASE combines laser technology, medical science and a focus on ease of use to achieve clinical grade results in professional laser hair removal.
We have streamlined the best of diode laser technology into a smart, compact system that integrates seamlessly into even the most space-limited treatment rooms.
- Ergonomic treatment handpiece – enables fast treatments and superior clinician comfort
- Intelligent system – HairLASE recommends best settings for each client skin type
- Advanced skin cooling – reaches temperatures as low as -4°C to provide superior comfort
- Up to 10hz pulse frequency – deliver rapid, powerful hair removal treatments
- No consumables – means low running costs and great value for your business
- Large spot size – 12mm x 12mm spot size treats a larger area at once
- Intuitive user-friendly system – 10” colour LCD touch screen enables quick, easy navigation
- Streamlined design – provides ultimate portability between treatment spaces
How it works
Light Laser hair removal works by targeting the treatment area with concentrated beams of light. The light is absorbed by the pigment in the hair follicle and is converted into heat. This process destroys the hair follicle and in turn stunts future hair growth, resulting in permanently removed or significantly reduced hair.
The science behind HairLASE
- The diode laser handpiece emits specific 808nm wavelength laser light to the treatment area
- The melanin in the hair follicle absorbs the laser light, converting the light into thermal energy (heat)
- The generated heat works to destroy the hair follicle, with the hair follicle losing its ability to regenerate. Surrounding healthy tissue is left unharmed
- With each subsequent treatment, treated hair becomes thinner, sparser and finer, until the desired result is achieved
What can HairLASE treat?
HairLASE is designed to effectively treat and remove unwanted hair from virtually any area of the body, allowing you to provide targeted, personalised treatment to meet your client’s unique objectives.
- Lip Area
3 reasons HairLASE is the clinicians choice
- Encourages repeat business (a course of treatments is always recommended)
- No consumables keep running costs low and put more profits in your pocket
- Increases overall customer satisfaction with results they can see, touch and feel
In 2018, Australian’s annual spend on minimally or non-invasive procedures topped $1 Billion with laser hair removal being one of the top performers.
For this reason alone, every salon, spa, clinic or practice should be equipped with a high quality, high performance, diode laser hair removal system to meet this demand and maximise the profit potential that professional laser hair removal services offer.
With the right laser hair removal technology, beauty businesses can dramatically grow their customer base, maximise client retention rates and increase overall profits and revenue with ease!
- Laser Type: Diode Laser
- Laser Wavelength: 808nm
- Weight: 48kg
- Spot Size: 12mm x 12mm
- LCD Screen: 10.4 inch
- Pulse Duration: 5 ~400 ms adjustable
- Energy Density: 10~120J/cm2 (continuously adjustable)
- Pulse Frequency: 0.5~10Hz
- Cooling: Close-cycle water cooling | Contact cooling 0 ~5 °C
- Power Supply: ~230V ± 23V, 50Hz, 10A
- Dimensions: L 61cm × W 44cm × H 68cm
FREE Marketing Materials
INCAUS not only believe in providing you with excellent devices and outstanding training programs, we also believe in helping you to market your new services to your existing and new clients. With this in mind, we have created an informative customer brochure and advertising poster for you to use to help promote your business. Here are some of the examples of the marketing materials that you will receive with your purchase.
INCAUS Competative Price & Guaranteed Quality
Experience our gold standard customer service and industry-leading equipment range to discover for yourself why INCAUS is consistently World’s leading aesthetic equipment and skincare supplier. We guarantee to beat any genuine competitor’s quote on our full range of products, so why not talk to one of our experts today to find out more?
There are no reviews yet.