MACHINE FOR PROFESSIONAL TATTOO REMOVAL - ULTRALASE
A PROFESSIONAL PLATFORM FOR TATTOO REMOVAL
INCAUS’s UltraLASE* machine is a sophisticated Q-Switched Nd:YAG laser machine, designed primarily for the purpose of tattoo removal. Nd:YAG lasers are the newest member of the Q-Switched class of lasers known for their outstanding ability to remove a variety of tattoo inks.
- Easily switches between wavelengths during use and is easy to operate
- The product is suitable for all skin types
- Depending on the age and quality of the tattoo, it can remove black, dark blue, green, and red pigment tattoos within 6–12 sessions
- Delivers in-demand Carbon Facial treatments
Get a Free Quote with
LUX Experience Center
A Video Conference
Why Choose UltraLASE?
- In addition to being easy to operate, UltraLASE allows seamless switching between wavelengths during operation
- Besides delivering highly effective and long-lasting tattoo removal results, UltraLASE also offers results-driven Carbon Facials
- All skin types can benefit from UltraLASE laser technology
UltraLASE is an INCAUS-exclusive laser tattoo removal machine made with high-quality components. As a result of this cutting-edge device, your clinic or salon will be able to provide outstanding laser tattoo removal and Carbon Facial services that will satisfy your clients and increase your profits.
Before and After – Treatments with LUX Series Tattoo Removal
- Laser Wavelength: 532 nanometres for lighter colours
- Laser Wavelength: 1064 nanometres for darker colours
- Pulse Energy: 0 – 800mj and 0 – 500mj
- Single pulse energy: 400mj
- Repetition Rate: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 hertz
- Pulse width: <15 nanoseconds
- Light spot: Up to 7mm
- Dimensions: 43 x 48 x 112 centimetres
- Weight: 28 kilograms
- Guarantee: 1 year extendable
- Classification: Class 4 Laser
- Ultra bright aiming beam
- Colour touch screen
Design & Value
A Comprehensive, World Class Training Program is Included with Your Order!
INCAUS is totally committed to providing you with outstanding training experience. For this reason, a highly developed training program is provided FREE for you and one other staff member with your purchase. Training is conducted at our Melbourne training centre and a Travel Assistance Rebate is supplied for interstate customers.
FREE Marketing Materials
INCAUS not only believe in providing you with excellent devices and outstanding training programs, but we also believe in helping you to market your new services to your existing and new clients. With this in mind, we have created an informative customer brochure and advertising poster for you to use to help promote your business. Here are some of the examples of the marketing materials that you will receive with your purchase.
Competative Price & Guaranteed Quality
Experience our gold standard customer service and industry-leading equipment range to discover for yourself why INCAUS is consistently World’s leading aesthetic equipment and skincare supplier. We guarantee to beat any genuine competitor’s quote on our full range of products, so why not talk to one of our experts today to find out more?